Good news/bad news

The good news is, it's going to be REALLY EASY to set up a mailing list
as you specified.

Here's what we'll do:

1 - come up with a list name.  Let's call it cchase for now.

2 - request a FREE mailing list from Best.

3 - administer the list

3 means that to add someone to the list, you simply send the following
mail:

- ---

To: cchase-request@domain.elided
Subj: anything you type here gets ignored

subsingle kfisher@domain.elided

- ---

"subsingle" means you get single messages.  Now anytime I send mail to
cchase@domain.elided, you get a copy.

The user documentation for mailing lists is here:

http://www.best.com/faq/bestserv/bestserv1.html

I'll set something up for us over the weekend.

The bad news:

It's so easy, there's no WAY this is a four-blowjob task.  Boo hoo...

- --Scott