Alfa Colors

Hi,

For anyone interested, I got ahold of a paint color chart from an old
defunct Alfa Romeo new car dealership. There are quite a few paint
colors on there and covers the "new" cars including the Sprint Veloce,
Spider Veloce, and the Sport Sedan.

I haven't gone through my books to see which year these were new, I'm
guessing that group was mid sixties, or seventies. Don't have all the
knowledge the list has. Someone will let me know. Anyway, since there
are not a lot of these around, thought I would bring it up.

Bill Bergman
'89 spider
NKYDNKY