Hot coffee

In a message dated 98-09-10 19:03:10 EDT, David Ziglin wrote:

<<  Every morning on the way to work and school, you stop for coffee.  The
routine is to have your child hold the coffee while you buckle up.

  I recall reading in some magazine a year or so ago about an automaker who
had something like 16 cup holders in one of it's mini-van's.  I've only been
into Alfa's for about a year, but none of the 3 I've owned so far had even 1
cup holder.  Maybe the McDonalds lady was driving an Alfa.......?  Maybe we
could all file a class action lawsuit against Alfa.........?
Bryan Carter

End of alfa-digest V7 #93