Gingerman Event

On October 17, 1998, AROC Detroit is hosting open track time at Gingerman
Raceway, which is near South Haven, Michigan.  We will try to get at least	1 hr of time on the track, more than likely more...

This is a non competetive event- no wheel to wheel, and is close to peak
color time of SW Michigan.  It should be a fun event.

If you want information, please e-mail me at my HOME address which is
alfa@domain.elided   Please don't send Gingerman requests to my work (above)
address, thanks.  If you ran before, then an application is already in the
mail to you.

Cost- $70 for AROC members, $85 non members.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI