RE: Alfa 75 TS Oil Level

There are two sensors placed low on each side of the block. One with two
wires on the inlet side below the dist. and ono with only one wire below the
generator on the exhaust side.

I'm not sure (don't have the worksh. man. here at work) but my guess would
be that the two wire sensor on inlet side is oil pressure and the one wire
sensor is oil level.

Try disconnecting them, one at a time and see which one triggers the oil
pressure, since your oil level sensor apparently doesn't work (or contacts
have corroded).

/Anders Nilsson
- -90 75 2.0TS