Re: alfa's color choices

When I sold Alfas 10 years ago, we had a few cars come into the dealership
in colors other than those published as available.  A dark red-brown
metallic Milano comes to mind, it showed up in a color available for
Spiders.  An unusual green metallic for the last new GTV6 we saw in 86 was
really cool, another non-alfa color as I recall.  I simply thought the guys
at the factory just tried new colors out on a few cars and just sent them
out the door to be sold with the rest.  Why should we think the guys in
Arese should be logical and rigidly consistent?

Mark Jones
Chevy Chase, MD
91 164S (Rosso & Nero)
92 164L (Verde)