New Location

I don't know if anyone was wondering where I went but here is where I am
at now. I have moved to the desert in So.Calif. to take a job here. I
have pulled down the Veloce Web site from the old server until I can
find a place to put it back up onto.

These last 8 weeks for me have been very hectic in trying to find a full
time job and burning up the state on the highway going to various
interviews and job fairs. Right now I am up to my eyes in work that
leaves me little time to read the digests. I am a full time 1st year
teacher with added responsibilites. It leaves me little time to do much
outside of school until I can get things sorted out.

To Craig Walker...a personal note of apology regarding a certain
agreement between us. I am still interested...and will be in touch. Just
understand where I am at right now is all I ask and how I got here.

my new email is alfadoc@domain.elided

Christopher Boles