Re: Badges + Krusty is innocent.

Hi
Just noticed a post about badges from Mike Salter in
Liverpool. How long have you had an Alfa?  Is this the
first badge you've lost? We gave up replacing the badges on
our 33 cos they were becoming the single most expensive
part of the car (12 quid a go). I was even toying with the
idea of scanning a badge in to the computer and making lots
of coloured stickers,  naff but possibly better that two
holes at each end of the car. Maybe we should move to
Liverpool. When I was in Madrid I noticed that everyone had
riveted their badges in place.
Just picked up the new sportwagon including both badges. I
give them 6 months.

Good luck to Richard with the legal stuff.  You guys over
there have got to stop all this litigation crap.  It's
starting to spread to this side of the atlantic now.  Isn't
there some legal precedent to say that people should at
least use the common sense they were born with or don't
people there realise that hot coffee burns you if you spill
it. Presumably the person taking litigation reads these
posts,  lets hope he is suitably ashamed of himself.

(These are my own opinions not those of the University of
Bristol or Krusty motorsport, I wouldn't really scan badges
into the computer 'cos that would infringe copyright, I take
no responsibility if you stick them on and they damage your
paint, Alfa Romeo is a registered .........etc. etc. etc)

John
- ----------------------
John Day
J.C.C.Day@domain.elided