36 mm Torsion bars

        I am still looking for a source of the 36 mm racing torsion bars
for a 82 GTV6. Alfa Ricambi does not stock this item any more and their
supplier will not build in less than 5 sets at a time. I do not think
there is currently 4 more people who actually want this product, but it
does not hurt to ask. I have tried EB Spares and Harvey Bailey
Engineering Ltd in England with no luck. I have a friend checking out a
lead for a small company in Italy. Does any one else know of any
worldwide sources for this item or even a used set would be an option.
Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

ANDREWG

Houston, Tx