Wheel Paint

In alfa-digest @domain.elided Bruce Gillerwrites:
<< David T. kindly sold me some BWA wheels for the GTV.  But they are
 in need of some paint and clear c just as good as job??
 oat.  Is it worth it to get Eastwood's  brand of paint for wheels or will
Krylon do  >>
Bruce,
     I have used Eastwood's Nylac clear with good result on my (sort of)
polished engine block.  It has not yellowed or burned off in 4 years and
10,000 miles.  I have not used it on wheels and have not used their silver
wheel paint as I was not sure of the shade.  I have used Duplicolor # DAL 1679
silver with some success.  I did not clear coat as I was in a hurry.  It is a
bit brighter silver than the stock Alfa color.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City