Arnas (was: typology)

John writes:

> Cripes sake, Tony, if ya gotta one-up everybody, top this!
>
> Tipo 920 = Arna

Touche !!

Which we never saw (thankfully).

Exercises in perversity: Nissan Pulsars (aka Cherries) of that era are
readily available, dirt cheap, and generally have less rust than
similarly-aged 33s. Take one Nissan Pulsar, and transplant a 33
drivetrain, front grill, and a few badges (from aforementioned rusty
33s) and voila: an Arna.

Anybody game?

> But Tony- "upoiholstered shelfes" ?

It was a long night with a sick baby. I've had more coffee since then.

Just don't tell anybody I write for a living.

Tony
- --
Tony Lupton                            *           CiTR Pty Ltd
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided         *    *         339 Coronation Drive
Phone: +61 7 3259 2382                  *          PO Box 1643
Fax:   +61 7 3259 2259                             Milton Qld 4064
                                      *            Australia