Re: Alfa 911

Hi,

I think the logic behind this is well intentioned and there is obviously
a need for this kind of call for help.  I would question though what
guidelines there might be for using this forum instead of the regular
Digest?

I expect that without some form of moderation we may well find that
somebody may strip a thread in a tail light lens and feel the need for
the 911 call.  Then again somebody may really need help such as the
situation which sparked the whole concept in the first place.

Who will decide the nature of the emergency and how will it be policed?
(Don't you hate that word?!)

I love the thought but I am not sure how effective the execution will
really be.

Regards,

John Heidemann
Brisbane Australia