Alfetta radiator hose mystery!!!!!!

I rather enjoyed this thread so I wil add my $.02

Being a bit of an alfettaphile (78 and 79 GTVs)

I will try to shed some light on this subject.
Dave did an excellent job describing his car however the origional poster
neglected to mention that his alfetta is a north american model with spica
fuel injection and a factory installed air pump.

If that air pump were still there then the mounting point of the steel
line would be obvious.

This information is only based on the GTV alfetta if you have a sedan I
suggest that you seek an expert in alfetta sedans.  Who will undoubtedly
inform you exactally what I have with the additional statement "Real
alfisti drive sedans" 8)

I wonder if dave were to see my car with its fuel system would he have the
same expression I would have upon seeing his.  Or would it somehow come
out reversed (you know the water runs the opposite way down there
............ what do they put in the water to make it do that?????)

Paul

Ps I love my alfetta........

Happy motoring!!!!!

 > Subject: Re: Alfetta