16x7.5 + AVS-i FS!

Ah! FINALLY!! After 3 month of waiting, my new compomotive wheels are
finally here!!!!! So my then new 16" wheels are finally ready for
the grab!

16x7.5 37mm offset
Team Dynamics Wheels (check out zamani's website for pictures. These
are british made, early BTCC followers should recognize this manufacture)
Style: Super Touring (TSW Blades Look-a-like.)

Yokohama AVS-i 205/45/16
Plenty thread left, been thru one ARA autox, amazingly not much wear.
(must be all that slipery oil on the parking lot)

The whole set is now on it's 9th month, paid $1600+ before, now open
for offer

Oh, New chromed lugnuts included.

Jess <--- Silly-come Valley of California :)
For pictures on the car, check out
http://www.best.com/~jessl/Alfa
and follow the link about my verde with new wheels