Help Needed?

Item Subject: Text Item
     Last Saturday I managed to badly crash my '89 Spider (which was in A1
     condition) into a crappy Fiat Uno. No one was hurt but it was my fault
     and as I could only afford third party insurance, I have to pay for
     repairs myself which might exceed the value of the car. However as I
     love my car so much I want to give it a try so I wondered if any
     French or European subscribers to the digest may know of a suitable
     parts dealer (preferably in France) where I can order parts directly
     and more cheaply than through an Alfa/Fiat dealer? Alternatively a
     private subscriber with things like a hood, front/side-wing
     mono-panel, front lights fittings etc. for sale?

     Thanks,

     Warren.

     (Very badly bent '89 Spider 2000)

Item Subject: Text Item