Re: alfa-digest V7 #82

	I've got two 1974 GTV's running stock wheels.  One has 195/65
AVSi's, and the other has 195/65 Pirelli P6000s (not Sport Veloce).  Don't
have any problems with either car's clearance.  I haven't taken a ruler to
them, but the P6000s look narrower.

	I don't drive the one with the AVSi's as hard as the one with the
Pirellis so it's hard to say which I like better.  I think the AVSi's
offer less grip in the rain, but I think the tread pattern looks better on
the car....

						Sean