1969 GTV Colour Codes

Hi All:

Well, I decided that since I am getting the rear quarter panel fixed (thanks
to some unknown b****** who hit me last Monday), I may as well get the entire
car painted.  I have found someone in the San Francisco Bay Area that has
experience painting a number of Alfa Romeos - always seems to have one in
progress (not the same one) in his shop.  Since the car is nearly 30 yrs old,
and the metal is questionable, and I'd rather not do this too often, he will
take it down to metal and then build it back up.

As the car will be without paint for a while, I have the option of choosing a
colour.  I would love to get a sample of the different options that were
available in 1969.  As I have no sales information and the CarDisc covers the
1971 model year with a description only, can someone advise me as to a)colour
options and b) colour codes to keep this little gem as original as possible?

I believe that the original color was the plum colour based on the id tag in
the windshield.  It was resprayed red at some point in its illustrious
history.

Finally, any advice on what should be replaced as the car is re-assembled?
Rubber work - obviously yes whereever parts are available, headliner (best
source?), and ????

Thank you in advance and I will keep all advised as to the progress.

John

69 1750 GTV - still violated, but feeling better
89 Milano Gold - being driven hard!!  :-)