THANKS !!! & Verde Wiring diagram

A very sincere thanks to all the digest members that helped me out with my
stuck clutch last week.  My urgent request for help yielded over ten very
informative (and supportive) responses which helped me get the car on track
last thursday and Friday.

Everyone gave me the same advice and after starting the car in gear, it
broke loose and everything was fine.

I ran the car at Road America in a Track Time drivers school.  At first I
was very intimidated.  I arrived and was the only one who wasn't pulling a
HIGHLY prepared 911, corvette or viper out of a 30'+ trailer.  As
registration continued, a few other's arrived with street legal vehicles
and things got better.   Then my GTV6 pulled through.  It hung in there
with just about everything ( except the straights, just no substitute for
displacement in a straight line).  The car's exhaust note moved everyone,
shankle headers into a flowmaster two chamber.  More than one person
commented on it's very cool note at 7000 RPM (thanks to my pandora's box)..
The car was appreciated by all and at least five very experienced drivers
told me of their fond Alfa memories.

Nothing broke, I dusted several BMW's, a Ferrari 308 who was trying, and
significantly cut my lap times.  The best part is that my car is worth less
than the tires on 90% of the cars present.  You've got to love this car !!!

The only problem is that I had to run the two day event without a speedo :
- - (      I just installed a rebuilt Verde Transaxle and need assistance in
hooking up the amplifier to the speedo head.  I have all necessary parts,
just need some quick advice from someone who's done it or has a Verde
wiring diagram.  Specifically  I need to know which wires to hook up where.
The speedo head has four wires, the amplifier has two wires and what
appears to be a ground.  I'm sure power and ground come in somewhere, but I
need some help beyond there.  Let me know if you have a wiring diagram for
the Verde.  My GTV6 owners manual has one for my car, maybe a verde manual
has what I need.

THANKS !!!!

Steve Hoffins

'83 GTV6