Alfa 33 4x4 estate for sale- Bristol UK

Hi
I've foolishly gone out and bought a new (well newer)
Sportwagon, so our beloved old 4x4 is for sale. Anyone
interested? It's got full service history and about 9
months MOT.  Standard C reg Alfa rust quota though.
I don't want much money for it, especially if its going to
a good home.
You still interested Jonathan?

Anyone out there got some roof bars for a sportwagon?

Regards
John

PS Volvo 480ES also for sale but I won't upset alfisti with
the details.

John Day
J.C.C.Day@domain.elided
tel 0117 9255666