New injectors for twinspark engine?

Hi,

I seem to have a problem with (at least) one of the fuel injectors on my 2.0
TS (it's a Bosch Motronic ML4.1 system).

Symptoms are that it runs rather rough in the lower rev. range but gets
somewhat better above 3000.
It never misses completely on any cyl. but I can clearly hear that one cyl.
misfires when it is not loaded(?), esp. stepping halfway off gas pedal from
say 3000 rpm in 2nd.

I have good compression, no goo in coolant or oil and ignition is checked
(have also run the car on one system at a time to make sure).

Two questions:
1)
Is there another possible fault causing the one cyl. misfire?

2)
Should I replace one/all injectors or is it possible to have it fixed? I've
tried injector cleaner with only marginal result.

3) (OK, one more :-)
How much is an injector?

Regards,
Anders Nilsson