UGLY ALFETTA

>>"As for the Alfetta being ugly - bite your tongue! :-)   I prefer the
looks
of the
Alfetta coupes to the 105 GTVs.  I guess this can be summed up in two
ways: 1. it takes all kinds to make the world;
            2. beauty is in the eye of the beholder."<<

- ----
I am typing this with a bitten tongue. I agree I think the ALFETTA COUPE
body design is one the most beautiful designs of all time. I would love to
see one as a full size car just for grins. I am a fan of coupe and have
never personally enjoyed convertibles.My second choice is the earlier GTV
and of course I would love a SPRINT SPECIAL !!!!!!!!

Thomas Baumen