For Sale: Stock Alloy Wheels for 80s Spider

I'm in the process of replacing a set of alloy wheels on my GTV with
original steel wheels and hubcpas.  As a result, I have a set of 5 alloy
wheels for sale.  They are 6x14 Alfa 5-spoke "star" wheels that I have seen
mostly on Bosch-era Spiders.  They have "Alfa Romeo,"  "6JX14H2," "F.P.S."
and "C35" stamped along their outer lip.  All 5 have black and silver Alfa
logo caps held in the center hole with c-clips.  Three are in excellent
condition, two have some repairable nicks along outer edge.

The rims and I are in Berkeley, CA.  If you are interested, email an offer
or questions to me at:  peale@domain.elided.

W. B. Peale
69 1750 GT Veloce