Removing head plugs to fit mag plug

Hi all...... I'd like to seek some advice from Digest-land please......
I'd like to fit a mag plug to my 1750, but I can't remove any of the
original head plugs. They're all as tight as billyo. I wonder if
anyone can offer any advice on this please. I don't want to simply
torque like hell on the 14mm hex bar to try and loosen a plug, as
goodness knows what damage I might do. I've applied about as
much torque as I feel happy about without asking advice........ and
they haven't budged in the slightest. Any ideas please anyone?

Alternatively, has anyone sussed out some alternative location
conveneient for fitting a mag anode (one custom-made to
whatever shape is needed for the location).

Thanks all,
Graham H,
New.Zealand.
GTV, Alfetta, Alfasud.