spider fan

Thanks to all who reponded about the nut size to remove the fan.  I bought
a new fan bought the one in stock was the fan with the smaller blades.  My
parts guy stocks only this one but could order the regular fan if I want
it.  He says that he sells very few of the stock fans.  Does anyone have
an opinion on the small bladed fan?  How much hotter will the car run?  It
runs one tick over 175 in traffic now.  Are there any advantages to the
small blades?

Thanks,
Chris