164 Questions

1. Can anybody tell me the type of wheels on the red 164 pictured on the
164 home page, and a source for the same?

2. Does anyone have a stepper motor replacement video that they'd lend
or rent me?

3. A while back, there was a thread on a source (I think in the UK) for
metal relacements for the OEM plastic gear wheels in the stepper motors
that are the cause of motor failure. Can anyone point me to this source?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Joe Fillip
'91 164 B
'85 GTV-6