Re: 164 Questions

Joe Fillip asked about replacements for the 164 stepper motor gears:

Doug Hodson in England is selling "aircraft" alloy replacement gears, a set
of two (he says to replace the two plastic ones which wear most and cause
the problem) for 50 pounds sterling (he charged me another 5 GBP for
postage to Australia). I can't yet vouch for them and I don't know whether
any other AD-ers have had them in long enough to say whether they're a long
term solution. Doug is on telephone # 44-1689-817744. His address is 43
Queensway, Pettswood, Orpington, Kent, BR5 1EB, England. I've found him
most helpful when I've called.

Stuart.

Stuart Heather, Melbourne Australia.
^ Alfa Romeo 164 '89.