Various questions

Advancing age and a busy work schedule means that I have forgeotten
things I should remember:

1.	Does anybody have the fax # for Alfa to get the first owner,
etc. of their car?  The paint code has come off and my recollection is
that the fax back from Alfa Romeo could also have the orginal color
code.  John Hertzmann has been kind enough to peruse his paint
code/color books, but before I turn loose the body shop dogs, I'd like
to verify the paint code itself.  Better safe than sorry when trying to
match the original color.

2.	How does one remove the Pininfarina badges that are on the body
of a Kamm tail Spider (in my case an '83) behind the door and just
forward of the rear wheel arch?   I think I've figured out all the rest
except for the rear spoiler itself.  Easier to remove all the stuff than
pay the shop to mask, besides I'll be able to refinish the bumpers and
such while they're off.

3.	I'm thinking about using one of those $50 kits to do the R-134
conversion, but I have a *really* basic question.  The compressor has
two ports on it.  How do you tell which is the HP port and which is the
LP port?   My unit's completely out of Freon so I can't tell with a
guage.

Thanx!

Bill Bain
President AROC Atlanta