Re: Various questions

I'll try #3 please.

The hose that goes to the radiator like device in the engine compartment is
the high pressure hose. The hose returning from the passenger compartment is
the low pressure side. If you are using the Inter Dynamics kit, reversing them
on your initial fill of oil and first can of juice without running the engine
is not a problem. If you have them reversed with the engine running the can
will get hot instead of cold and may burst. So be careful.

John Katos
2x69 GTV
73 Spider
86 GTV6 son's
87 Milano (getting ready for Road America)
3 other uninteresting vehicles including: 87 Audi Quattro using R134a - pretty
good and I can afford to add juice once a week until I fix my Milano.