Unocal 76 in an Alfa?

Greetings al Alfistis,

I'd like to hear your opinion about 76 Motor Oils.
76 is a new product for us in Sweden and I have never seen it to be recommended for our Alfas here on the AD. Is there a reason for this?

I've been driving on the tracks with Mobil 1, 5W/50, but it really turns to water when the engine gets hot. The oil pressure drops frightfully low.
I have now been offered a really good price for "76 Nascar High Performance 20W/50" but I know nothing more about them than what can bee seen around some Nascar tracks.

Will my Alfa like the taste of 76 Oil and can I leave this in the engine when winter comes with -25 deg C?

By the way, synthetic oils are only available here in the range of 5W/40 to 10W/60.

/Peter Greis
164 V6 -90
CAR Sweden