'87 Spi work and WTB: rear calipers..FS: mig welder

Hi all,

Started by trying to fix the crack in the exhaust (where 2 down tubes go
into the squashed pipe in front of the cat).  As it usually goes, I am
doing the whole exhaust over, and also the rear brakes.
Anybody got good rebuilt real calipers FS?  New xhaust sections,
headers?   I am tempted to do a whole thing from scratch, w. generic cat
and muffler parts, but will prob buy the rear and center sections to get
it done faster...

Oh yeah - I got a new (and $$$) MIG unit, so my Italian-made 100 amp
mig/fluxcore unit is FS - B/O ??   It works OK, but "it ain't no
Miller",  thus the upgrade.

thx
Jan in NJ, USA