Cooler Heads Prevailed

Alfisti,
     Thanks to all who helped with the supergrad starting problem.  Those of
less adventurous nature who suggested the logical approach (Mr. D... you
know who you are) proved productive.  It was a relay.  No problem.
     Now, here's a good one.  My rear end sounds like a ratchet when
cornering with the clutch engaged.  It only happens when the car is hot
(half hour or more on the highway), and only when in gear.  Releasing the
clutch under the same conditions renders the rear end silent.   I know the
wheel bearings are in need of replacement, my local guru says soon.  I am
sure the sound is comming from the rear.  Any guesses.
     Finally, the IAP power stack (actually I think it's made by MSDS)
rocks.  It sounds great WOT and give a more "firm" response durring
acceleration.  The throttle response on my car has improved 100%.   I was
honestly suprised by the differance.  Thumbs up.

"We shan't do anything even without our heads, in spite of the fact that it
is our heads that mostly interfere with our understanding."
Dostoyevsky