New Hope Auto Show on the Web (DVAROC)

I finally got around to putting the La Voce article on New Hope on the DVAROC
web site.  Go to: http://www.delanet.com/~sents/cgi-bin/dvaroc_main_page.cgi
and select "Alfas Shine In The New Hope Sun!" *** Note this one ends in
"!"... ignore the others, I have to delete them.

On it, you will find the New Hope article from the September La Voce, with
COLOR pictures, and some additional pictures not contained in the newsletter.

I hope you get a chance to try it out.  Let me know your feedback so we can
improve our fledgling web site.

Bob Brady

PS. The picnic flyer is scheduled to get out this weekend.  The picnic is on
for the Wessels farm.  The date and time are Sunday, October 18, 11:00am to
2:00 pm.  I hope everyone gets their cars together (including me) and can
make it.  RSVP to Dave or myself.  As usual, there will be a bag lunch
(Chicken, Ham, or Beef) available for the nominal charge of $8.00.  While
you're at it, check out the pictures from last years picnic, also on the
DVAROC web (article by Karen Sents).