Re: Just dreamin' - alfa-digest V7 #140

Hi Jan

Try to get hold of a copy of :-

Alfa Romeo - Zagato SZ / TZ  by Marcello Minerbi.  published by Mille Miglia
Press in 1985.

It's in Italian and English and has very detailed chassis and bodywork
drawings for both the TZ 1 and the TZ 2.  The TZ 2 is my personal favourite
and I've used the drawings to make a 1:25 model.

Now given that the appropriate engine and gearbox combinations are reasonably
widely available ( 1.6 lt twin cam, twin spark head) it wouldn't take too much
imagination to imagine a full size working model.  OK now you've got me "just
dreaming" - AGAIN

Regards

Mike