76' gtv fs in WANTADPRESS.com

  Hello all,

Thought I would pass this info on, it can be found at wantadpress.com:

                    76 ALFA ROMEO GTV 2000 5 spd, 4 cyl, Fuel inject,
twin
                   cam 2.0L (tuned up), ps, pb, tilt, r def, sport whls,
amfm cass,
                   red/black int., needs clutch-tuned up, 67,045 mi, Vin
90004530.
                   $750 Plus Tax, tags & fees Warr & Fianc Avail LIBERTY

                   MOTORS 59-65 Liberty St, McCarters Hwy. Newark, N.J.
                   973-624-2071

I may go check it out myself today and will post if I do.

Usual disclaimers and no affililiation blah blah.
Antonio