Alfetta Tow bar hitch for sale! (Melbourne, Australia)

Hi all,

After hearing that I was planning to tow a trailer with my Alfetta GTV,
a friend of a friend offered me a tow bar hitch that would supposedly
fit my car.   Now, after attempting to install the hitch, I find that it
is only suited to GTV models with the thin (chrome?) rear bumper bars -
not the bulkier plastic bumpers which came standard after about 1980.
So, the hitch is for sale.

I did actually consider purchasing a second hand chrome bumper from a
wrecker, but the mounting system appears to be different and it all
seems like too much trouble considering I only plan to tow with this car
for a couple of months.   Anyone interested in the hitch can email me
and I will give more information.

Regards,

Joe