overrider-less

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about 1750 GTV bumpers.
I now know that the SS (not chrome) overriders (not extensions) appear
to be a series 2 thing, and that this transition apparently occured
sometime during the '71 importation/production.

As a bonus, I managed to find a NOS series 1 (and/or '69) front
bumper, without the overriders.  Uh, so would anyone have a spare rear
series 1 bumper?  I'll try APE, but I gotta ask.

Thanks again,
Marc Alley