RE: crazy Alfa trip idea

> 	I am contemplating a crazy journey, in my Alfa.
>
> 	I want to drive the perimeter of the US, in my 168, and
> visit all the
> good stuff along the way. It would be a major "on the cheap" trip,
> either tenting or cheapo motels, starting in Tampa Florida, going
> northeast to family in NY NJ and Mass.then a concentration on the
> northwest (Wash. Oregon), Coast road to LA, then east through Santa Fe
> of course, and back east to Florida through Texas and New Orleans.
>
> 	Has anyone done this? Did you survive?

i haven't quite done what you're proposing, but more than once i've jumped
into a newly purchased alfa, sight unseen, and done the 3,000 mile trip
across country.  i wouldn't think twice about doing 10k miles in an alfa
i've been maintaining myself..

enjoy yourself, and if you find yourself just west of boston, drop in!

bs