Re: Milano side mirrors

I can maybe give some advise on how to remove them. I don't know anything
about disassembling the actual mirror though.

If the construction is similar to european Milanos (75) it works like this:

Loosen the door panel by removing the big handle and gently pulling it to
loosen the small plastic gizmos. It's not necessary to remove it from the
car.

Now you can remove the little plastic triangle to see the bolt(s?) that's
holding the mirror.

Unscrew bolt.

If you've got electrical mirrors there's supposedly some electrical
connections somewhere in this area that should be removed too.

/Anders Nilsson
Alfa 75 2.0 TS with 170.000 km