Spider front speakers

Wayne,

Good news.  I think you'll find that the fourth, blocked screw position
is empty.  Some kind folks helped me with that same question about a
year ago (I think it was David Ross;  Thanks, David!).  Removing that
passenger side front speaker should present no problem (something EASY,
for a change...).

The stock speakers are well worth replacing;  I don't know what yours
are like at this point, but a number of us have had problems with the
buzzing.

Good luck.

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce "Strega"