Re: Giulia Super "bisciones"

Well, this has to be a first for me.  Jumping in on a discussion of C pillar
badges on Giulia Supers.

The 1970 edition of the World Car Catalogue, published by the Automobile Club
of Italy has side views of Giulia 1300 TI's,  Giulia Supers and 1750 Berlinas
and none of them have C pillar badges.  The 1971 edition has a Giulia 1300
Super without badges.

The brochures for the 1750 (USA) don't show badges.

Several pictures in the old version of IL Quadrifoglio also show Giulias, all
without badges.

While this is of course not an exhaustive nor scientific study, I would expect
the Italians to choose common examples of the better looking cars to display
and none of the ones they did had badges.

John Justus
1971 1750 GTV
1995 164Q