Giulia Berlina badges

Well, I hate to do it, but...my $.02:
I have an official Alfa parts book for the Ti, Ti Super, and Super.  Of
course, I cannot find any page describing revision number, manufacturing
dates, model years or total range of chassis covered.  However, there are a
number of parts for chassis numbers from 880001 (LHD) & 724001 (RHD).  There
are no drawings and parts listed for any car w/ suspended pedals.

Table 183, pages 450 & 451: FREGI E PROFILATI ESTERNI (Giulia T.I. e T.I.
Super)
aka: Badges and mouldings, outer (Giulia T.I. and T.I. Super)
Shows NO, none, niente, badges, mouldings, decals, or anything else, on the C
pillar.  The C pillar is devoid of any ornamentation.  It is a nude C Pillar!!

Table 184, pages 454 & 455: BADGES AND HOULDINES (sic), OUTER (Giulia Super),
better known as:  FREGI E PROFILATI ESTERNI (Giulia Super):
Shows 2 parallelogram shaped pieces: assembly 2
Moulding, rear jamb - 6 different part numbers (3 each badge) RH, RH for
"metallized edour cars", LH for badge; & RH, RH for metallized rdour cars" &
LH for Snake.  Hard to tell from the drawing what the badge is - but it is
round in outline.  The snake is THE SNAKE.  These badges are freestanding and
attached to the moulding "substrate".  The parts list shows one of each for
each side of the car - maybe you get 'em all, or maybe you get your choice -
hard to tell.  The badge moulding is riveted - of course on my '67 Super,
(which has been through the wars & the mill), there are no badges or even a
rivet hole.

In Summary, my parts book shows the T.I. & T.I. Super with NO ornamentation on
the C Pillar.  The Super seems to have a plethora of ornamentation on the C
Pillar.
FWIW.
Andy