AROSC Driving School

Okay you Southern California Alfa Enthusiasts, AROSC has a high performance
driving school scheduled at the Streets of Willlow for *This Weekend*.
Entries are a bit weak so get your entry in and brave the heat for the most
intense weekend of driving instruction available. A low turnout may be bad
for the club but it means a great instructor to student ratio for you
(normally it is already very good). And lots and lots of track time! You
can get the information and an entry form at the unofficial pirate site:
http://www.globalink.net/~esands/alfaclub/schoolinfo.htm
These schools are very good values. I attended one in June and couldn't
believe the amount of track time and the quality of the instruction
available. I highly recommend it if you have ever thought about running a
time trial, or if you would just like to hone your street skills, send in
the form and do it now!

Uva is having a little surgery this weekend so I won't be there to sweat
along with you. I think I have traced my pinging problem to a cracked
carburetor mount, which is enabling the engine to run a tad lean (thanks to
air leaking into the intake charge after the carbs).  Be with you in
spirit, however...

Eric Sands
'66 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce (Uva Bella)
	Did you see the August Alfacionada She's a star!
'87 Milano Platino (Oscuro)
'78 Spider Veloce (Bianco)