Re: Milano Clanking

Tony Brucia
Long Island , NY said:
======
My '88 Milano Verde gave me a new surprise today.  Basically a fairly loud
clanking noise that appears to be coming from the propshaft area. The noise is
only at idle, when the car is fully warm.
^^^^^^^^

I have the same thing, and was about to reply that it's prob. the center support+/or brg,
and/or bad donuts that let the propshaft hit (just my guess at this point).  But then I read that
you've rebuilt the propshaft.  So all can say now is "me too",  plse 'elp us...
Jan