Concours Italiano - WOW!!!

Oh Paul,
    Nobody in their right mind could ever call that event a disappointment,
it was beyond words.  They were so many beautiful cars there, I barely made
it out of the Alfa paddock, only quickly stopping by the Ferrari, Fiat, and
Maserati areas, and completely missing the very large Porsche corral,
disappointing, are you kidding?  Keith Martin was doing a great job as MC
for the many events going on at center stage.  The vendor booths were just
mind-blowing, getting to meet Matt Jones of Re-Originals and picking up
needed Alfa pieces at good prices at some booth run by some German fellows
just about made me O.D.  I haven't even mentioned the international array of
women I witnessed there, mama mia.  And I'm saving the best for last, I DID
get to meet some digesti (Hello Eric Sands and Uva Bella)!!  The ARA had a
wonderful social event afterwards whereupon I met some more old friends.  A
large portion of the NWARC made it down, we even passed a few on the
highway.  In fact, we passed John Lorainne towing his protoype Giulietta
with his '55 Studebaker, I'll never forget that sight, we may have gotten a
photo of that.
    I was extremely impressed with the show.

Steve Schaeffer
NWARC
Seattle, WA