Re: Giulietta.

Dear Digesters,
in the process of  restoring my GIulietta to 1600 engine I am faced with
a few questions.  Any help out there.

The car was a 1300, that engine was lost so will now use a 1600.  Should
I use a 1300 or a 1600 flywheel.  The latter is heavier.

I want to go from Lucas to Bosh Starter.  Does anyone know the source
for a nose for a Bosh starter with the 2 bolts monting  pattern  to fit
the Giulietta bellhousing?

I want to go from Lucas to Bosh alternator,( and pos to neg ground).  Do
you know where to get one?

I need a Bosh ditributor.  I have the original Lucas with vacuum
advance.  Which is the best Bosh distributor for a 1600?

Thanks, Andrea