Re: Bad Bad people

I guess I should read all the back digests before replying.

I have had Orion work on my car, the one mentioned as being lowered in a just
posted message.  In 1994 Orion lowered the car, springs at all four corners,
installed a large front anti-sway bar, balanced the weight on the corners,
four wheel alignment, etc.  The cost was within 10% of the original estimate,
as some bushings etc were bad and had to be replaced.  I got the return of all
of the old parts.

Like Jim, I got to see several of the cars they were restoring, and they do
good work.  Jack Beck has been at most of the last AROC national meetings, as
he usually has one or more cars he transports for customers.

I can recommend Orion.  (no fiscal connection, just a satisfied customer.)

John Justus
1971 GTV (Orionized)

End of alfa-digest V7 #47