Spider Suspension

I have recently replaced the stock shocks with the KYB gas-adjust shocks
and I am very happy with their performance.  Though I am not as happy
with the rear springs that I purchased from Alfa Ricambi.  I wanted to
replace my sagging rear springs and bring my car back to stock height
(IE USA, DOT requirements).  Though instead of raising it back to the
DOT height, They raised the car another 1/2".  Needless to say that they
are comming out this winter and being replaced by a set of Rough racing
springs, along with new bushings and adjustable upper arms in the front.

Hope this helps.
    Oh, I also added the larger 5/8" rear swaybar, this corrected the
oversteer problem that I was experiencing.

Kelly M
88 Spider

On another note, anyone have a hartop for sale somewhere near california
for an 88 spider quad?