lsd clutch disks

Hello All,

We'll soon be freshening and tightening up the limited slip differential I
got from a '74 Spider soon.  I will call the usual shops, but I'll poll the
digest too:  does anyone have 2 clutch disks from a lsd that they're willing
to part out?  I've never been inside of the differential, but I'm told
they're approx. 3" diameter.  All leads are appreciated.

As far as Laguna Seca viewing is concerned, I actually liked spectating
along turns 3, 4, and 5, you can get extremely close to the cars, and see
their wonderful slip angles when they lay on the gas past the turn's apex.
Turn 5 was especially good for this, that Alfa 3000CM was really throwing
his car into 5.

Among my favorites at the Concours Italiano was John Louraine's prototipo
Giulietta Spider 1495 0007.  It was white, sitting next to a stellar white
'56 Giulietta, #1495 0084.   It allowed for much of the unique qualities of
the prototype to be compared, and there were dozens!  Among them that column
shifter and 'Dagmar' bumperettes.  The headlight and grille assemblies were
at two different levels from left to right.  Almost as bad as Shannen
Dougherty, who has the worst case of 'bi-level eye-level' I've seen in a TV
star.

Sorry I didn't meet more digesti, but w/o Turner, I'm a nobody!  :)

- -Steve S.
- -waiting for new J&E 79mm pistons to 'Turnup'.