1983 Spider for sale

Hello Alfa Listers!

I have a 1983 Alfa Spider Veloce for sale.  Following is a
description;  Mechanically sound, runs very strong.  It does have the
typical bad 2nd gear syncro, but I do have a good transmission that I
would negotiate on with the car.  It does not leak any fluids.  Body
solid but has some typical midwestern Spider rust around wheel arches
and lower valence (but most of it has been cosmetically fixed), the
rockers are solid (it currently has quad skirts on it).  Overall, the
car looks pretty good.  The black cloth top is fairly new and looks
good. Has complete set of (5) Daytona wheels. Decent tires, recent
fuel pump. The air still works.  This is a very reliable car that you
could drive anywhere.  I have put almost 3000 trouble-free miles on it
this summer.  I am asking $2300 for it.  If interested, please email
dglanz@domain.elided, or give me a call at (513) 731-3791.  The car is
located in Cincinnati, OH.

A picture can be seen at http://members.tripod.com/~alfisti/alfa.jpg.
In this picture, it did not have a rear bumper on it, which it does now.

Thanks,

Douglas Glanz
Cincinnati, OH