RE:2000GTV charging problem & GROUNDING

AlfaMe1 has a "charging problem" which he has been unable to trace to a bad
alternator, battery, etc.  This leads me to ask a question that I have been
wondering about for a while.

Will someone on the AR list please discuss *grounding* on this vehicle and
other Alfa Romeos; for example, where can ground straps be found, how many
can be found, what condition must they be in in for proper functioning,
what are the symptoms of a poor grounding, ......  and any other pertinent
comments or information to that point.

Might AlfaMel1 have a grounding problem?

David